Become a List Labs Customer in 3 Easy Steps
October 19, 2015
By: [email protected]
By: Dom C. Ouano, Marketing Associate
Since 1978, List Labs has developed over 100 toxins and reagents for research. Our facility has BSL2 and BSL3 laboratories appropriate for the production of a wide variety of toxins, making safety and security top priorities. Therefore, we have processes in place that we must follow to comply with regulations. Fortunately for researchers, placing your first order and becoming a customer with List Labs is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1) Complete and submit a New Customer Application
- Please be sure to fill it out in its entirety. The more detail, the better, as this gives us a chance to learn about your organization and your research objectives.
- We recommend that you open the PDF, type your responses, save it for your own records, sign, scan, and e-mail the completed application to [email protected].
- Please be patient while we review your application. This usually takes 1-2 business days, depending on the number of applications under review and details provided.
2) Create your online shopping account
- We highly recommend setting up your online shopping account while you wait for your application to be approved.
- This gives you the highest level of convenience, allowing you to place orders online 24/7, track your orders, print them to share with your team, and review your order history.
- Once your new customer application is approved, you will be notified via e-mail and you’re then ready to place orders.
- We are happy to accept orders online, by e-mail, fax, or over the phone, whichever method is most convenient for you.
- If you submitted your first order along with your New Customer Application (yes you can do that), it will be processed once your application is approved.
Select Agents & Toxins
Some of our products, such as Botulinum Neurotoxins, are classified by the Federal Government as Select Agents. If you are ordering such products, you will need to submit an official purchase order on your institution’s letterhead along with a Letter of Assurance. If you are ordering internationally, many products also require an Export License.
We also have a video outlining this process. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, or if you would like to know more about custom lab services.